Summer Money is here!



Happy Sunday🌻

If you're a Teacher on summer break like me, or could use a few extra dollars, then you are going to #LOVE this post!

For #1-3, I have included my referral link. It does not cost you a thing to click on it and I earn a bonus when you sign up. For Stash, YOU get the bonus ❤


2. Ibotta: Cashback savings, Rewards and Coupons App--> Use my referral code, eshihgo, and you can start saving real cash at all your favorite retailers. Sign up at https://ibotta.com/r/eshihgo

3. Stash--> Use my link to get a $5 bonus:

4. Sweepstakes: this is my newest thing and I love it!  This website categorizes the sweepstakes so you only enter those you really want to win. Here is a link for International Travel Sweepstakes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Travel on a Budget

The Culture Trap

Say Yes